Hello! My name is Mady and I am a Senior (5th year) in college. I am studying Media Arts and Design with a converged media concentration and an art minor. For those of you who do not know me I am a bit indecisive, an over thinker, and obsessed with being obsessed. I am constantly changing my mind about everything. What I study, what I want to do, what clothes I wear, the music I listen to, and the movies I love. I am a new person every week and I love that about myself.
"I am almost never sure about what I want, but I am always sure about what I don't want." I have no idea who said that but it describes me in a nutshell. The only thing constant in my life, is that I am always changing. Some people think that means I do not know who I am. I think they're wrong. I am always looking for new ways to view life, and new things to do. I believe it is boring to be the same person all the time, but if that works for you, all the power to ya! Some people think I am crazy, some think I am weird, and some people don't think twice about me at all. Life is not meant to me figured out, it's meant to be lived and that is what I plan to do.
Here are a few things about me that you must know in order to understand
1. I love Harry Potter. This is not a joke, this is not meant to be funny or quirky. I love the books, the movies, the life.
2. I will never be able to live my life without art. I love to create and find art. It is the most powerful thing in this world. I like art that makes me happy.
3. I am painfully shy. I do not feel comfortable around people my age, and am more comfortable hanging out with my parent's friends. When I was born I was cursed with Chronic Bitch Face. I am, I think, a very nice person, but my face says otherwise. Because of this plus shyness, first impressions are not my strong suit.
4. I am very sarcastic. I tend to be especially sarcastic with the people who I am closest to, so if you have seen this side of me, consider yourself lucky. I will probably accidentally write a lot of posts in a sarcastic tone so if something doesn't sound quite right, re-read it in a sarcastic voice and it will probably sound better.
5. I have a hermit crab named Maude and I love her.